I was thinking about Thanksgiving today. I know where most members of my immediate family spent the day but I have no idea what my sister Janice did or what she usually does that day.
Does she typically go someplace for Thanksgiving dinner -- to the home of some relative or in-law, perhaps? Or does she make Thanksgiving dinner herself?
And it occurs to me that I have no idea if she knows how to cook a turkey. In fact, I don't know if she knows how to cook at all.
How is it possible that I don't know this about my sister?
iTunes is currently playing: This One's for the Girls from the album Martina by Martina McBride.
Does your sister live faraway from you? BTW thanks for the comments. They mean alot.
ReplyDeleteHehe yeah she can cook a turkey. A few of us were home for thanksgiving this year. I didn't eat the turkey, of course, since I'm vegetarian...
ReplyDelete