Sunday, June 20, 2004

Cool Photos @ Swedish (?) Blog

I stumbled upon this cool blogger site today: Snap Happy. Most of the text is in Swedish (I think) but (interestingly) its single photo album (called "Snap Happy Impressions") is annotated in English. Go figure. Anyway, the single photo album on the site has some great shots. Enjoy!

iTunes is currently playing: I Drove All Night from the album The Essential Cyndi Lauper by Cyndi Lauper.

5 comments:

  1. I am happy you like my photographs, and I feel very flattered to be mentioned. The blog is in german though. Actually I keep a german and an english blog. But the contents are not neccessarily identical. Sometimes I like to write in german, sometimes in english. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. As you can tell, languages are not my forte! (Other than English, that is.) I envy people who are multilingual. I wish I could speak and write in more than one language.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I didn't really mean to make this a language issue, it was only cute because my swedish doesn't go any further than IKEA :-)

    I really only wanted to Thnak you, and I am glad to hear you liked the pictures. It's always extremely satisfying to receive a feedback. Unfortunately there is no comment function on the photo albums, so your post is really my first feedback. And I am always eager to hear other peoples opinions. My cats aren't really giving me much feedback other than running away if I try to take a picture of them. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Foto Album

    Durch Zufall stiess ich heute über meine Referrer auf die Seite von kathy hand [dot] comdie freundlicherweise mein Photo Album in ihrem blog verlinkt hat. Und ich habe mich gefreut zu lesen, dass ihr meine Fotos gefallen. Ich müsste lügen,

    ReplyDelete
  5. Foto Album

    Durch Zufall stiess ich heute über meine Referrer auf die Seite von kathy hand [dot] com, die freundlicherweise mein Photo Album in ihrem blog verlinkt hat. Und ich habe mich gefreut zu lesen, dass ihr meine Fotos gefallen. Ich müsste

    ReplyDelete

Valley of Fire State Park (Overton, NV)