(Yes, I admit it. I am a major gadget freak!)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
... to an angel who would have turned 32 today. Love, Mom. iTunes is currently playing: Simon Smith and the Amazing Dancing Bear from the...
-
... hubby and I sailed our first repositioning cruise on Royal Caribbean's Brilliance of the Seas, traveling from Harwich, England (near...
Kathy-
ReplyDeleteI see you checked out my blog- thank you! Nice site you have here. I HAVE to know where you got the girly I-Pod case - I love it and now must have one of my very own...
I too, am a Mac freak. Once you go Mac, you never go back.
Day
Hi, Day. I bought my iPod case directly from the manufacturer, Case Closed Bags (CaseClosedBags.com). You can also get it from eBags.com. Case Closed is in NYC and my ordered arrived in just a couple of days. (I'm in NJ.)
ReplyDeleteApple rocks!!!
k.